On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 10:00:29PM +1300, Tim Whittington wrote:
> Bah. Trying to convince Eclipse not to use tabs is proving tricky -
> will be more vigilent..

Then, once you get it right, document it!

I think most settings like that can be done at a project level or
globally; if project level override is used, it gets saved in .settings,
if you commit that, everybody who starts after that will get this setting.
Be cautious with this and don't overdo it. I have in the past used
"Errors & Warnings" -> Unused Imports -> Error to ensure that other
devs would clean up imports. It's a bit draconian, but it works.

Your proposed "eclipse" target could have an <echo> to remind ppl of
whatever you've come up with...

Ian