On 08/18/2011 03:54 AM, t...@apache.org wrote:
Author: timw
Date: Thu Aug 18 01:54:31 2011
New Revision: 1158991

Log:
Use the DLL handle to make the shared memory file name used by the ISAPI
Redirector unique for each DLL - the redirector supports multiple instances per
website, and without this multiple redirectors could access the same shared
memory file, corrupting the contents (evident when LB workers are used on IIS
7).

Hmm, isn't that actually disabling the shared memory purpose?
There is no point to have shared memory if it can't be shared
across the processes.

Your change makes no sense to me, cause now the shared memory
is unique to each worker process which can be easily solved by
not using the shared memory at all.

IMHO if IIS7 corrupts the shared memory, we should find a way
to better synchronize the access to it from multiple
processes instead just making it unique to each process.

Regards
--
^TM