Yeah - not sure what I was smoking on that one.
Have reverted for another think.

The basic problem we have is that the shared memory code assumes a
single worker configuration, and when you have multiple ISAPI
Redirectors on a single IIS with different configs that goes a bit
wonky. For a start, the SHM size is calculated by the first redirector
to start (and so may be too small for the other one), and then there's
the issue of the workers in the SHM not aligning.

A possible solution might be a shm_config_name property that
distinguishes one redirector config from another (that should be
consistent across all processes).
The redirector DLL path could be used instead if that was reliable - I
don't know enough about IIS clusters to know if they span multiple
machines.

If anyone's got any other ideas I'd be interested.

cheers
tim