2011/12/16 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>

> On 16/12/2011 16:06, Antonio Petrelli wrote:
> > Please Mark calm down.
>
> No, I will not calm down. The release process has been changed without
> prior discussion and on top of that it is now broken for Maven
> artefacts. That is not acceptable.

Mark, everything's right, good boy :-D
First of all, did you try to release something and it went wrong?
If not, remember that changes might be rolled back at any time (though,
sincerely, I don't see why, especially if you did not see a problem).
And anyway, your attitude against Jean Frederic is unacceptable, in this
cases you should remind that:
* Apache is a community driven foundation, not a private firm that will
lose money if the build does not work.
* I think that you should recall the basic rules of personal relationship.
Jean Frederic is a person, attacking him this way is *bad*. He probably
made a mistake, however there are many ways to tell things, most of them
are kind.

Best regards
Antonio