Tomcat 7 is a Servlet 3.0 implementation with requirements to support Java 6,
wouldn't this break that contract if we do it for NIO/BIO?
Could this be done as a extras package for the Java connectors?
Why not add this into trunk first, and work with it there, as opposed to an
external repository?
Filip