Hello,
Is there any deadline to add maven plugin part ?
FYI on maven land we are working on solution to prevent manual svn operations.
BTW if it's not ready I can push manual stuff.
Can we think about having a test phase with the cms ? (something like
http;//tomcattest.apache.org similar to test we do in maven land with
http://maventest.apache.org/)

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com