Hi Konstantin,

[2] which is a candidate recommendation, so I think it should be okay to use
them - Firefox, Chrome and IE 9/10 support <header> and <footer> (they use
"display: block;" CSS for it), but IE 9 and below will use <div> which is added
with conditional comments.

The <main> tag is not supported by IE 10 yet, so I added the CSS "main {
display: block; }" to use the correct style in IE 10. However, Firefox 23 and
Chrome 29 already support the <main> tag, so I think it would be OK to leave
it. But we can remove it as the HTML 5 spec says, to mark the "main" content of
a page, just leave it and mark everything else with "header" and "footer"; so I
think, semantically, the <main> tag would not be needed.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/html51/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/html5/