On 10.04.2014 13:50, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Version 1.1.30 is bug fixing release with added ECDH
> if supported by OpenSSL library.
> The proposed release artefacts can be found at [1],
> and the build was done using tag [2].
>
> The VOTE will remain open for at least 48 hours.
>
> The Apache Tomcat Native 1.1.30 is
>  [X] Stable, go ahead and release
>  [ ] Broken because of ...

+1 to release

Detailed results below. No progress for items documented in TODO.txt, so
there is still room for improvement.

- Tested with APR 1.5.0 and OpenSSL 1.0.1g. Java version 1.7.0_51 for
pure tcnative tests/examples, Tomcat testsuite taken from TC 7 tested
with 1.6.0_45, native part configured against Java 1.5.0_22.
- Platforms Solaris 10 Sparc, SLES 11 64 Bits, RHEL 6 64 Bits
- MD5 OK
- signatures OK
- gz and zip for sources consistent
- source dist consistent with svn tag
- config-guess and config.sub from apr head of 1.4 or 1.5 or trunk
  (copied by buildconf) 1-3 months outdated, not too bad.
- VERSIONS says OpenSSL 1.0.1g (OK) and APR 1.4.8
  - not sure what policy we follow here,
    e.g. when we'll update to APR 1.5
- recreated release with jnirelease script, results are
  consistent with source dist, except for minor expected diffs in
  CHANGELOG.txt, build-outputs.mk and generated docs
  (whitespace and attribute ordering)
- make succeeds and builds lib (no warnings)
- "ant test" succeeds
- all unit tests contained in TC 7 head run successful with
  APR connector and this version of tcnative.

Regards,

Rainer