Wonder what people's thoughts are about possibly including TomEE releases in
the Tomcat news feed on occasion?

Having some mention of TomEE on tomcat.apache.org would be nice -- most users
still do not know it exists.  However, I've never mentioned it as I personally
couldn't think of a good way to do that that didn't feel obtrusive or
unnatural.  This might be more palatable and less permanent.

I remember Rémy did this some many years ago for an OpenEJB release once and it
really helped.  We have a TomEE 1.7.0 release coming out soon we could try it
with.

Thoughts?

-David