On 11/08/2014 10:41, sangeeta lal wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Actually I have data for other log levels also. Debug =600 statements,
> error=400 statements, trace =90 statements etc.
>
> I am just curious, what could be the possible reason for having such few
> "fatal" statements. Can you give your opinion about this?

You seem to be missing the point.

Your claim that there are "too few" fatal statements is based on an
assumption that there is a "correct" number of fatal statements. You
have not provided any basis for your assumption of the correct number of
log statements therefore it is impossible for anyone to explain why
Tomcat has a different number.

Mark