On 16/02/2015 11:18, Rainer Jung wrote:
> Am 16.02.2015 um 11:30 schrieb Mark Thomas:

>>> For the openssl falures, it seems that for OpenSSL 1.0.2 compatibility
>>> at least the following ciphers have to be added to Ciphers.java:
>>>
>>> SSL_DH_DSS_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_CBC_SHA
>>> SSL_DH_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
>>> SSL_DH_DSS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
>>> SSL_DH_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_CBC_SHA
>>> SSL_DH_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
>>> SSL_DH_RSA_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_CAMELLIA_128_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_CAMELLIA_256_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_DES_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_DSS_WITH_SEED_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_RSA_EXPORT_WITH_DES40_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_RSA_WITH_3DES_EDE_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_RSA_WITH_AES_128_CBC_SHA256
>>> TLS_DH_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256
>>> TLS_DH_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA
>>> TLS_DH_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA256
>>>
>>> I can do it over the week.
>>
>> Hmm. I only checked that last one but it is already listed in Ciphers.
>> Looking at the names, I'd expect most if not all of them to be there
>> already.
>>
>> I wonder if this is a case of fixing the name mappings and/or the "what
>> ciphers are implemented where" lists?
>
> You are right: the ciphers that 1.0.2 knows and are not in Ciphers.java
> are not the ones that the unit test complains about. I have to stop
> investigation soon, but will come back later. Some seem to need SSLv3
> instead of TLS, others I don't understand yet.
>
> Note that the tests haven't run on Gump before today.
>
> I'll come back to this later.

I've just been through it and it is as simple as:
- adding the newly implemented ciphers to the list IBM does not support
- removing them from the list OpenSSL doesn't support.

I have a commit ready to go to fix this just as soon as I fix the
conflict that has just appeared.