Am 16.02.2015 um 16:09 schrieb Mark Thomas:
On 16/02/2015 14:49, Bill Barker wrote:

<snip/>

test:
    [concat] Testsuites with skipped tests:
    [concat] TEST-org.apache.catalina.connector.TestRequest.NIO2.txt
    [concat]
TEST-org.apache.tomcat.util.net.jsse.openssl.TestOpenSSLCipherConfigurationParser.NIO2.txt
    [concat] Testsuites with failed tests:
    [concat]
TEST-org.apache.catalina.loader.TestWebappClassLoaderThreadLocalMemoryLeak.NIO2.txt

This is just plain strange. It is doing it consistently at least but
only for Gump not for buildbot and not when I run the tests locally on
Linux. I wonder if it is related to how Gump sets up the class path.
I'll take a look.

One of the failing openssl tests earlier today also contained a log line about IBM JVM. Haven't checked though, what JVM Gump is using.

Regards,

Rainer