> The proposed Apache Tomcat 8.0.20 release is now available for voting.
>

> The proposed 8.0.20 release is:
> [ ] Broken - do not release
> [ ] Stable - go ahead and release as 8.0.20

I am abstaining for now.

Using JDK 7u76, win, 32-bit
Unit tests pass.

Smoke testing: I see an issue with numberwriter example.

Test:
1) go to  /examples/servlets/nonblocking/numberwriter  with a web browser
2) look into access log
Expected: status 200
Actual: status 500 for APR, NIO, NIO2.  (BIO is OK)

NIO sometimes show status 200.
NIO+HTTPS shows status 200.

A GET request is sufficient to trigger this, so I first noted this
with wget -r examples and searched the log for " 500 ".  The
downloaded file is OK.

There are no error messages in JULI log files.

Looking into my old logs for testing 8.0.18, this was observed in that
version as well, so it is not a regression.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko