>>...oops for tomee you dont get the snapshot
I agree. But that's the whole point. We shouldn't get the snapshot from
master, according to the "Gitflow". I think it pays off when we have a
hotfix like critical security bugs. Instead of rushing all the on-going
tasks in order to close them for a new release, we would simply create a
hotfix branch out of master, do the fix and merge it to develop and back to
master. The link Andy provided has a chart that shows exactly how it would
help. See the "hotfixes" line: http://nvie.com/img/git-mo...@2x.png.

If the "pom.xml" file in "origin/master" does not use the "SNAPSHOT", it
raises a flag to the developer. "Where the hell are the snapshots?" :)
She/he would need to switch to the develop branch.

[]s,
Thiago.