Hello,
in my company we are currently waiting for five things.

The first one is JAXRS 2 asynchronous management.
The second one using bean validation in JAXRS methods (it can be done in
TomEE 1.7 by using a system property)
The third one concurrency utils to be able to access a pool of executors
The fourth the JSON-P spec.
And last although not sure the Batch capabilities.

If we get this from next milestone, then we will be able to start playing a
bit with it.

Alex.

El dc., 10 juny 2015 a les 7:33, Andy Gumbrecht (<agumbre...@tomitribe.com>)
va escriure: