> I think it’s even fine to ship it as is and do the auto-detect of ‚other‘
> jcs impls later.
> People can still remove it from the lib dir manually…

well yes and no. auto detect is done issue is linked to CDI and we cant
ship it like it is IMO. We can probably drop it saying we are not ready yet
but providing it like it is today leads to issues for sure (we already got
between snapshot and release of JCS). The fix is easy enough to not delay
much the release, will be done on monday/tuesday I think.