Thanks for the feedback Jonathan! Let me see if I can make some
improvements there. Point taken on the example - it shouldn't be an issue
to add something like that. I can do that, or if someone out there is
interested in contributing, let me know and I'll hook you up so you can add
it.

I'd love to hear from a few more people. I'm conscious that MDBs and
connectors might not be a very much understood part of Java EE. So even if
you have no idea what this thread is about, or you're curious about how to
do certain things with JMS with TomEE, like switch JMS provider, or add
other connectors, or even build your own connector, please do ask a
question either here or on a new thread if that's more suitable and I'll
try and answer questions and crank out some documentation for review.

Jon