(Please disregard the previous email, pressed enter by mistake)

Hi guys, thank you for the feedback on this. The intention of the
"Documentation" was to let the user know exactly where what he is looking
for is. The content inside is not perfect, but we are getting better.

The links for the changes made are below, please give feedback on them.

Pull Request:
https://github.com/apache/tomee-site-generator/pull/1

Website for review:
https://ivanjunckes.github.io/