Hi,

I've had a go at this: https://github.com/apache/tomee/pull/96

This creates a default comparator when no setting for
cxf.jaxrs.provider-comparator is specified. This will order by priority
first, but will still incorporate the default CXF sorting where priorities
are the same for backwards compatibility.

Michel's test case appears to work ok with this patch.

Any feedback would be most welcome.

Many thanks

Jon