Txs JL!

Btw, this is the current status:

[ERROR] Failures:
[ERROR]
EnterpriseDefaultBeanDiscoveryModeTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 »
Deployment
[ERROR]   ResourceAdapterArchiveTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInjection:79
expected object to not be null
[ERROR]
ResourceAdapterArchiveTest>Arquillian.run:164->testResolution:86->AbstractTest.getUniqueBean:133->AbstractTest.resolveUniqueBean:169
 » UnsatisfiedResolution
[ERROR]   TrimmedBeanArchiveTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109 »
Deployment can't...
[ERROR]   EnterpriseTrimmedBeanArchiveTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
» Deployment
[ERROR]
EJBAsyncObserverMethodRemoteBusinessMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
 » Runtime
[ERROR]
EJBObserverMethodRemoteBusinessMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
» Runtime
[ERROR]
ObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
 » EJB
[ERROR]
EnterpriseSecurityContextPropagationInAsyncObserverTest>Arquillian.run:164->testSecurityContextNotPropagated:68
 expected [true] but found [false]
[ERROR]
EnterpriseSecurityContextPropagationInAsyncObserverTest>Arquillian.run:164->testSecurityContextPropagation:59
 NullPointer
[ERROR]
SessionBeanObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
 » EJB
[ERROR]
SessionBeanStaticObserverMethodInvocationContextTest>Arquillian.run:164->testTransactionalObserverMethod:55
 » EJB
[ERROR]
BuiltinMetadataEEBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->interceptedBeanForEEComponentIsNullInInterceptor:61
 expected [true] but found [false]
[ERROR]
BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testDecoratorMetadata:91 »
EJB
[ERROR]
BuiltinMetadataSessionBeanTest>Arquillian.run:164->testInterceptorMetadata:78 »
EJB
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessDisposalMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
» Runtime
[ERROR]   RemoteBusinessProducerMethodTest>Arquillian.arquillianBeforeClass:109
» Runtime
[INFO]
[ERROR] Tests run: 1587, Failures: 17, Errors: 0, Skipped: 19

I'll fix the trim test next.
But I need a bit help with the others as I'm not quite sure whether those tests
are supposed to work in cdi-embedded or only in the full-profile.

We have some failures like:

Caused by: javax.ejb.EJBAccessException: Unauthorized Access by Principal Denied
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.stateless.StatelessContainer.invoke(StatelessContainer.java:189)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.synchronizedBusinessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:265)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler.businessMethod(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:260)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.EjbObjectProxyHandler._invoke(EjbObjectProxyHandler.java:89)
        at
org.apache.openejb.core.ivm.BaseEjbProxyHandler.invoke(BaseEjbProxyHandler.java:347)
        at
org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.staticMethod.Printer$$LocalBeanProxy.printSuccess(org/jboss/cdi/tck/tests/event/observer/context/enterprise/staticMethod/Printer.java)
        at
org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.event.observer.context.enterprise.staticMethod.Student.printSuccess(Student.java:33)

Who might be able to help a bit?
We could also do a hangout session to hang over the code together.
Done this yesterday with Reinhard Sandtner to fix a few Extension bugs.

LieGrue,
strub