We now pass all tests in tck/cdi-embedded
And we have only 3 failing tests in tck/cdi-tomee.

<class
name="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.deployment.packaging.ear.MultiWebModuleWithExtensionTest"/>
<class
name="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.deployment.packaging.rar.ResourceAdapterArchiveTest"/>
<class
name="org.jboss.cdi.tck.tests.lookup.modules.InterModuleELResolutionTest"/>

Those tests are all EAR related.
Maybe they are only Arquillian adapter issues?

LieGrue,
strub