> projects anyway. When you have lots of similar projects, it is not easy to
> create and maintain the healthy community , only couple of active
> developers works on these projects without general community consensus . I
> prefer to have one project which covers all of these similar technologies.

Except it doesn't work in practise I think - we tried and failed - cause
communities are actually different. Sadly it goes through IRC/twitter a lot
and seems mails are no more mainstream but core dev are the same, users are
not.
If we see a cost we can't pay we'll probably merge them but it is clearly
not the case today so no real point merging them and loosing users.