Hi Roberto, looks a very good start. I have a few discussion points - not
100% linked to this PR but since it triggers items we'll need to discuss
I'm dumping it here:

1. MPService should probably be replaced to use a lookup from the
classloader and not a particular location (should work in split
distributions probably, thinking to /opt/tomee /opt/mp /opt/apps). Also
think we shouldn't need it at all and just have an include (white) list for
container jars which are scannable (we have a flag for it, we should just
make it configurable with an include/exclude properties and activate it by
default probably), wdyt?
2. due to 1 tomee-microprofile shouldn't exist I think (we keep the
bundling in apache-tomee)
3. NOTICE references mojarra, is it an error?
4. do we bypass mp.war? (+1 from me)
5. open question - we can create another thread on this one: do we use
tomee-maven-plugin to create our assemblies instead of copying 4 times the
assembly.xml and attach hack?

Romain Manni-Bucau