Dropping the example will require to move their tests in the main chain
since they are part of our coverage.

Also note you probably dont want to use release plugin cause running the
test (with -Pall-adapters if you respect the plugin philosophy) is quite
long (should be ~3h x2). Just tag and deploy manually from a green build on
the CI, this is more reliable for tomee.