We now have a passing build for tomee-7.1.x, so I will attempt a release
there. TomEE 8 still has some build errors, so some eyes on that would be
great. Ideally we want to release both and keep up the cadence with both
branches.

This might take a couple of attempts so if you see some strange commits
going in and then being reverted, you know what's going on.

Jon