I suspect I am going to need to re-roll this, as it won't meet new ASF
policy of providing sha256 and sha512 files. However, my latest attempt to
roll 7.1.0 is available in a staging repo here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1118/, if
folks would like to try it and check it from a legal perspective. Feedback
is welcome and appreciated. Binaries are here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1118/org/apache/tomee/apache-tomee/7.1.0/
and the legal report is here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1118/tomee-7.1.0/legal.zip
.