Not sure. Let me have a look.    On Wednesday, October 3, 2018, 8:56:13 PM
GMT+1, César Hernández Mendoza <cesargu...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi everyone,
I have a simple REST app that is working fine with tomee.version  7.1.0, but
tomee:run it's getting issues after updating it to 8.0.0-RC1-SNAPSHOT and also
update the javaee-api to 8.0-SNAPSHOT.  mvn test runs fine but when I try to
run mvn clean install tomee:run I got a cxf error (I attached the full log file
to this email).
03-Oct-2018 11:54:26.368 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.utils.InjectionUtils.reportServerError Method
setApplication can not be accessed due to security manager
restrictions03-Oct-2018 11:54:26.378 SEVERE [main]
org.apache.openejb.observer.ObserverManager$MethodInvocation.invoke error
invoking org.apache.tomee.webservices.TomeeJaxRsService@7ea37dbf
Any idea why this is happening with the RC1?
El mar., 2 oct. 2018 a las 14:04, Roberto Cortez