I'm new to this, and reading through the documentation, so apologies if
this is a silly question. What would you be specifically looking for in
terms of a "light implementation" - would that be an alternative to Akka
Streams, RxJava and Reactor? Are there particular principles, goals or
designs you had in mind?

Cheers

Jon