Hi Richard,

if you have 3 commit in your PR you create a single one "squashing" them 3
(or you can select just 2 if you want)

Some people are fan of it, some people hate it cause it break the history
and the "thinking" of the devs so you loose precious information (yes i'm
in this last part....being said at the end you can't rely on the history
whatever effort you put in the writing of it). I have a colleague who is
quite interesting on that, he says "I squash 'fix typo' commits only".

Romain Manni-Bucau