Alright folks!

Updated site published and with a refreshed CSS that is more readable.

 - http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-7.1/examples/application-composer.html
 - http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/configuring-javamail.html

I'm attempting to get this to a point where we can crowd source some
non-automatable tasks.  What I'm imaging we can all do in a divide and conquer
fashion:

 - Categorize each document for an intelligent looking index
 - Review each document for formatting issues
 - Convert markdown documents to asciidoc
 - Fix inconsistent h1, h2, h3 etc usage
 - Update branding to "TomEE" from "OpenEJB"
 - Ensure each has a title
 - Check links

To get there I just need to 1) minimally improve the index pages to have groups
and 2) add the jbake headers to all the files

After that everyone can start hacking on docs too.  Then I'll move on to seeing
if we can get javadoc generated and published as part of all this.  Then we'll
be able to reference them in our docs, which will be very handy and also
provide some motivation to actually write javadoc in the first place :)

-David