Hi Daniel

Thanks so much for posting!

I really like the MVC spec, and use it for a system with TomEE here. I'd
love us to have an example that shows TomEE 8 with an application using the
latest Krazo version. Is that something you'd be interested in creating?
This page hints at some issues running on TomEE:
https://www.mvc-spec.org/ozark/docs/install-javaee.html - perhaps we could
work through these along the way?

Jon