Welcome, Mohammed!  I'm glad you were able to join!  If you sift through
the archive of late you may spot a couple of tasks that we've encouraged
other people new to the project to work on. Also, I'm sure you can get some
advice from others on the project directly through this mailing list.

Richard

--
Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson