Hi,

1. I can start with docs styling David mentioned
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/maven/run-mojo.html I just need to
copy tomee project from github.

2. I would love to start coding in java. I think I can start with some
testing stuff first (I think its easier :) ) I'll try to automate websites
and try to find some bugs there.

If there is something you think I can handle just let me know and I'll
start with it.

Thank you very much.

Pavel