I would vote for the TomEE Maven Plugin, which has a lot of features.  Any love
it gets would help many people.

If you're up for pushing the bounds of creativity a bit, here's a fun idea.

 - write the javadoc in asciidoc format :
https://asciidoctor.org/news/2013/06/03/asciidoclet-announcement/

If the majority of our javadoc was in asciidoc, we could potentially improve
the site generator to not just pull README.md and README.adoc files as it
currently does, but it could potentially pull chunks of asciidoc straight from
the source code.

We don't need to leverage that now, but we certainly could in the future.  Even
very near future (I'm really enjoying hacking on the website infrastructure).

I plan to dedicate this weekend to getting the javadoc online, which would give
us this:

- http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/javadocs/
- http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/
- http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/docs/