Hi Richard,

thank you.

The main point is that we need an easier and more handy way to manage the
information for the community section. I suggested the wiki because it
already exists and obviously belongs to the Apache infrastructure so that I
hope we could quickly start with this. But I'm open to any alternative
proposal.

So could you please explain the drawbacks you see when using confluence? I
can't imagine what "has never been a favorite of mine" means ... ;-)

As the wiki would help us to collect information that is now spread over
threads in the mailing list or even lost we should consider using it even if
it's not perfect.

Frankie

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html