Ok, looks like the build is back to stable.
There are 2 other votes currently. I'll do an update when the vote is
closed.

Meanwhile, we need an action plan for fault tolerance. We need to
investigate what happened or if we need to rework the integration.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro