On Fri, Jan 4, 2019 at 6:39 PM Ivan Junckes Filho <ivanjunc...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey guys, can someone provide me the way to check if my PR is green?

Yep, run the build on your branch :-). I run builds on PRs when I review
them. If you don't want to run the full build, you could run tests that are
relevant to your change. If you need guidance on possible impacts of a PR,
please ask :).

Also, I wouldn't be scared of things being merged in and the build
breaking. The key thing is to check it, and help fix it if there is a
problem. The current CI builds on buildbot are available from here:
https://ci.apache.org/buildbot.html

> Also, now that apache has migrated to gitbox, is there a way to integrate
> the build with github?

This wasn't a pre-requisite of being able to build PRs on a CI. If someone
wants to have a go at setting up something to run against PRs on Travis or
on ASF infrastructure, please do go for it. Its not something we can just
"switch on" though I'm afraid. We do also need to be mindful that we have
27 open PRs and a build that takes 5 hours to run fully - so if we do setup
something like this, it will consume a fair bit of resource.

Jon