Hi again Roberto, I tested this again today and actually I hadn't noticed
that another ticket commented out MP jars from being added to the Plus
webapp, just like you said.

Now if I pull in 304 there our some out of date package references (import
org.apache.geronimo.microprofile.impl.health.jaxrs.HealthChecksEndpoint;
import org.apache.geronimo.microprofile.metrics.jaxrs.MetricsEndpoints;) and
after adding MP jars back in there are null reference exceptions.

Have you had any more thoughts on the direction for solving this?  Enabled
per-application is one approach but I'm happy either way if we can have
non-MP apps and MP apps run in the same TomEE Plus.

Thank you

--
Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html