Yes, I think I would prefer automatic of course. There might be some challenges
to be able to achieve that.

When I was working on it, I was stuck into a point where I was not able to
determine if metrics are needed due to their use of interceptors and they are
set up with CDI. I probably need to spent some more time looking into it.