fyi
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: César Hernández Mendoza <cesargu...@gmail.com>
Date: jeu. 7 févr. 2019 à 22:17
Subject: Re: How can I help?
To: <salomonmay...@gmail.com>

@JiraAdmins
Can someone from the JIRA admins please assign TOMEE-2402 to username:
mayens  please.

@Salomon
The general Contributors workflow and tips check out this link:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/index.html

For the Readme file task, I would suggest starting by making sure the
example run smoothly by:
$cd examples/webservice-ws-with-resources-config/
$ mvn test

>From there you can study the code and provide in the readme file the
information that will allow the reader to understand the learning topic and
also how to run it.
Take as reference:
http://tomee.apache.org/tomee-8.0/examples/mp-faulttolerance-fallback.html
Some examples use Arquillian but this is not the case for TOMEE-2402  so
the readme file will be straight forward to the learning topic.

About TomEE-2465 I don't have the answer so my suggestion is for you to
open another email thread to gather feedback about it.

Thanks and feel free to reach back to the list if you have any question!

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.