Hi Grabiel,

We also have documentation translation going on. So far the community is
helping with Spanish but you can contribute with Portuguese too ;)
In case you are interested to contribute, Check for instance the following
two resources:

https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/examples#translation
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

--