Hey guys

I'm working to make the tests compatible with both Java 8 and Java 11
version.

Right now, I'm at the failover
<https://github.com/apache/tomee/tree/master/itests/failover> project that
has this issue:

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: class
org.apache.openejb.loader.BasicURLClassPath cannot access class
jdk.internal.loader.URLClassPath (in module java.base) because module
java.base does not export jdk.internal.loader to unnamed module
@4c6e276e
    at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.Reflection.newIllegalAccessException(Reflection.java:361)

There are two ways to solve it;

   - the first one is using the filemodule-info.java
   - Using the add-module argument at maven.

<plugin>
    <configuration>
        <compilerArgs>
            <arg>--add-modules</arg>
            <arg>dk.internal.loader</arg>
        </compilerArgs>
    </configuration></plugin>

However, both make unavailable the situation to run Java 8.

I still working to solve it.