Hi list,

Currently, we have a nice example for mp-custom-healthcheck but digging
into the tests, it seems the tests depends on an online service from
http://api.openweathermap.org/data/2.5/
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/master/examples/mp-custom-healthcheck/src/test/java/org/superbiz/test/WeatherServiceTest.java#L74

My two cents about this dependency is that it can produce at some point
failing builds in our CI if the api.openweathermap.org is on mantainacne or
there is some kind of dns isssue.
My proposal is to:
1) Create a ticket to describe the problem
2) Include in the ticket a high-level alternative to don't depend on a
third party endpoint. For example haveing two endpoints within the
exzample, one alwasy resturning 200 and another one returning always a 401
or any other != 200 http response code.

What do you think?

--
Atentamente: