Hi Rodrigo,

Welcome to the community! Glad to hear from you and the amazing NY JavaSIG
friends!

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions.
Check for instance these tickets:

Portuguese :

Spanish :

Additional TomEE website development resources:
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.