Hello Vahram!

Welcome to the community! Glad to hear from a contributor who knows the
Russian language!

We have prepared some materials to help people like you who are new to
TomEE at the following link:
http://tomee.apache.org/community/contributing/contribution-tips.html

Documentation translation is a great opportunity for new contributions. I
don't think we have any transitions into Russian, so you will be breaking
new ground!
Check for instance these tickets for Portuguese and Spanish.  Doing the
same thing in Russian would be a good way to start!  I don't think you need
to have a ticket to get started.

Portuguese :

Spanish :

Here are some Additional TomEE website development resources:
https://www.tomitribe.com/blog/how-to-contribute-to-the-tomee-website/

When you are ready you can go to JIRA and look through the various tickets
that are still unassigned. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like
in the mailing list before, during and after your first contribution!

https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/issues/TOMEE-2496?filter=allopenissues

Again, Welcome!

Richard

--