Hi everyone!

I am interested in contributing to TomEE. I am an experienced Java
Developer with years of experience in working remotely on Github.

I have a lot of projects of my own (Java 8 mostly) and I also try to
contribute to other projects. The best thing I can do is integration work,
developing Java clients for external services and so on. Please see
amihaiemi/docker-java-api and jcabi/jcabi-github as example of Java API
Wrappers.

I am also blogging about experimental (let's call it like that) OOP.
Besides OOP, I also cover topics such as unit testing, integration testing,
ci-cd automations etc.

Best regards,
Mihai

--