Hi César,

Thank you very much for the reply.

- Jakarta EE 9 compliance: Immediate: help kicking the tires on the
prototype 'jakarta' TomEE server; i.e. writing apps that use
jakarta.ws.rs.Post, jakarta.persistence.Entity, etc and report issues.

This is sounds interesting for me, I would like to work on this so that I’ll
also familiarise with the TomEE and Jakarta EE 9 more.

Thanks and Regards,
Chaitanya Chunduri