Hola, Jorge!

We have a great variety of things that the project needs:

 - help organizing the documentation
 - examples translated to Spanish
 - new examples for various MicroProfile and Jakarta EE apis
 - help passing the Jakarta EE 8 and 9 TCKs
 - help helping people who ask how they can help :)

Happy to guide you into any of these directions or any other area you might be
interested in.

Don't be discouraged by the time it took for you to get a response.  See it as
a sign that we need so much help people barely have time to answer questions
like this.  That's a sign of how much help we need and in an environment like
that there are endless ways to have impact.

Thank you so much for showing interest!

--
David Blevins
http://twitter.com/dblevins