Hi Alexandre,

in 8.0.7, Tomcat is @ version 9.0.45 atm (TOMEE-2998).
We also updated the related web.xml files for mime type mapping (TOMEE-
3718).

Gruss
Richard

--
Richard Zowalla, M.Sc.
Research Associate, PhD Student | Medical Informatics

Hochschule Heilbronn – University of Applied Sciences
Max-Planck-Str. 39
D-74081 Heilbronn
phone: +49 7131 504 6791 (zur Zeit nicht via Telefon erreichbar)
mail: richard.zowa...@hs-heilbronn.de
web: https://www.mi.hs-heilbronn.de/