Hi all,

after quick review and discussion with Richard Z, we found JAX-RS is _not_
working out of the box for 8.0.7.
Reasons: see Richard’s comment below.

For the aforementioned reason, but with strategic goals in mind, my
(non-binding) vote is:
-0

Best
Martin
—
https://twitter.com/mawiesne

Am 03.05.2021 um 18:13 schrieb Zowalla, Richard